The main office of represented VC is situated in the Surry Hills. The company was established in Australia.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Enterprise Software. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zoox, Cog, August Robotics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Grok Ventures, startups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Skip Capital, AirTree Ventures, Sapphire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Skip Capital, AirTree Ventures, TDM Growth Partners.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Grok Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|A. H. Belo Corporation||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation||Georgia, United States, Waycross|
|AU Optronics||Hsinchu, Taiwan, Taiwan Province|
|Bluebird Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Boston Syndicates (BOSS)||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Career index||Japan, Tokyo|
|Gabriel Communications||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Hongta Hotland AMC||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|ICV Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Innovation Fund America||Elyria, Ohio, United States|
|InterDigital Communications||King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Linear Dimensions Semiconductor||California, San Jose, United States|
|Next Floor||Austria, Salzburg|
|Plante & Moran PLLC.||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ReSolution Underwriting Partnership||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Safe x Connected Cities Accelerator||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shearman & Sterling||New York, New York, United States|
|Wasted Talent||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|$153M||14 Mar 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$50M||16 Feb 2022||-|
|$54M||20 Jan 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Fleet Space Technologies
|$26M||16 Nov 2021||Australia, Western Australia, Australia|
|$30M||15 Nov 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Soil Carbon Co
|$29M||28 Oct 2021||Orange, New South Wales, Australia|
Who Gives a Crap
|$41M||14 Sep 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$3M||10 Aug 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$100M||29 Jul 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
– Dovetail, a software company that enables teams to make better decisions through deep customer understanding, announced that it has raised $5m AUD to further scale the reach of its customer research platform.
– The round was led by Felicis Ventures, with participation from Blackbird Ventures, Grok Ventures and Didier Elzinga, CEO of Culture Amp.
– The company has created a collaborative, easily searchable repository for all of an organization’s customer research to fully inform and expedite product decisions; users can share data-backed insights across the broader business in real time.
– WeaveGrid, a developer of software solutions for the scalable deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on the electric grid, announced $15M in Series A fundraising to enable its next stage of growth.
– The round was led by Coatue with participation by Breakthrough Energy Ventures and existing investors The Westly Group, Grok Ventures, and several prominent angel investors including Ramez Naam and Josh Felser.
– Automaker and government commitments are driving a radical transformation that will soon see millions of new EVs charging across the United States. Electric utilities are in a leading position to benefit from accelerating EV adoption, but face risks as EV charging puts a tremendous new load on the grid.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.