|$10M||31 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$4M||12 Aug 2021||Mexico, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|$10M||01 Aug 2021||Utah, United States|
|$4M||16 Jun 2021||Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela|
|$2M||09 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$460K||03 Jun 2021||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$1M||01 Apr 2021||Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela|
|$3M||10 Mar 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$2M||03 Mar 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Sana, a provider of health insurance for small and midsize businesses, announced the closing of $20m in series A extension funding.
– Sana offered this extension to strengthen ties with existing lead investor Gigafund and to bring in several new strategic partners, including American Family Ventures, Breyer Capital, JAM Fund, and Harmon Brothers Ad Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Trust Ventures and mark vc, also joined the round.
– Investments from top investors in insurtech, insurance, regulated industries, and some of the most successful early-stage investors in the country speak to Sana’s trajectory towards becoming an industry leader and challenging the Big 5 health insurance companies.
– Sana will implement the strategies of those most intimately familiar with the nuances of the health insurance and healthcare spaces and those who have been successful at vetting business models of early-stage firms.
– Sana is available in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, and Kentucky and has grown its customer base by 140% in just the past year.
– Orchata, a mobile app enabling consumers to get groceries delivered in 15 minutes, with no substitutes and at supermarket prices, raised $4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Y Combinator and joined by JAM Fund, FJ Labs, Venture Friends, Investo and Foundation Capital, and angel investors Ross Lipson, Mike Hennessey, Brian Requarth and Javier Mata.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.