Breyer Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Breyer Capital, startups are often financed by Accel, Goodwater Capital, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, Spark Capital, IDG Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Founders Fund, Thrive Capital.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Facebook, Legendary Entertainment, Oscar Health Insurance Co. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This Breyer Capital works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Breyer Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by Jim Breyer. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$9M||21 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||25 Oct 2022||-|
|$25M||14 Jul 2022||-|
|$7M||04 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$7M||28 Jun 2022||-|
|$37M||21 Jun 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$60M||15 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$90M||09 Jun 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$25M||24 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
– Sana, a provider of health insurance for small and midsize businesses, announced the closing of $20m in series A extension funding.
– Sana offered this extension to strengthen ties with existing lead investor Gigafund and to bring in several new strategic partners, including American Family Ventures, Breyer Capital, JAM Fund, and Harmon Brothers Ad Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Trust Ventures and mark vc, also joined the round.
– Investments from top investors in insurtech, insurance, regulated industries, and some of the most successful early-stage investors in the country speak to Sana’s trajectory towards becoming an industry leader and challenging the Big 5 health insurance companies.
– Sana will implement the strategies of those most intimately familiar with the nuances of the health insurance and healthcare spaces and those who have been successful at vetting business models of early-stage firms.
– Sana is available in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, and Kentucky and has grown its customer base by 140% in just the past year.
– B12, a startup that is focused on helping those smaller professional service organizations such as law and accounting firms or mortgage brokerages more easily accept online payments and build a digital presence in general, announced it has raised $15.7m in funding led by Tola Capital.
– Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, Naval Ravikant and others also put money in the round, which brings B12’s total funding to $28.1m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.