WRVI Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2019. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DustPhotonics, proteanTecs, Cloudleaf. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Time, Asset Management. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the WRVI Capital, startups are often financed by Bold Capital Partners, Tandem Capital, Roy Oron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Avigdor Willenz, Zeev Ventures.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||07 Sep 2021||United States, Madison|
|$40M||30 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||18 Aug 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$20M||16 Aug 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$676M||13 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$28M||24 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
|$60M||17 Feb 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|02 Feb 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|$25M||13 Jan 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
– Deep North, a Foster City, California-based startup applying computer vision to security camera footage, announced that it raised $16.7 million in a series A-1 round.
– Led by Celesta Capital and Yobi Partners, with participation from Conviction Investment Partners, Deep North plans to use the funds to make hires and expand its services “at scale,” according to CEO Rohan Sanil.
– Deep North, previously known as Vmaxx, claims its platform can help brick-and-mortar retailers “embrace digital” and protect against COVID-19 by retrofitting security systems to track purchases and ensure compliance with masking rules.
– But the company’s system, which relies on algorithms with potential flaws, raises concerns about both privacy and bias.
– Pyxis One closed $17M in Series B funding.
– With total funding of $24M, the tech startup plans to use this round of capital for investments in product development, and to expand to new markets.
– Celesta Capital and Premji Invest co-led the round with participation from previous investors Chiratae Ventures, pi Ventures, and Exfinity Venture Partners.
– Pyxis One enables enterprises to scale accurate data-driven marketing.
– The startup’s codeless AI ecosystem comprises dozens of AI models deployed across different aspects such as targeting, optimization, creative recommendation, and consumer research, enabling a complete ecosystem that can help teams collaborate, and leverage capabilities enabled by the adoption of AI.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.