Greyhound Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Greyhound Capital, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Y Combinator, Jefferies. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, monashees. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by monashees, Index Ventures, GGV Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Greyhound Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, N26, Deliveroo. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|Advantedge Technologies||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Bertram Capital Management||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Chinaleaf Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Cinnober Financial Technology||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|EMVC||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Greenwich Street Capital Partners||Florham Park, New Jersey, United States|
|HGGC||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Minsheng E-commerce||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nordstjernan||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|PBX Innovations||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz, Rhineland-Palatinate|
|RAD BioMed Accelerator||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Research Frontiers||New York, United States, Woodbury|
|St. Louis Economic Development Partnership||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Investment||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Tech Alliance Corp||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Ascott China||China, Shanghai|
|Tianjin JXJ Technologies||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xiaojushu Network Technology||China, Shanghai|
|Zhongji Investment||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|$2M||30 May 2022||-|
|$5M||20 Apr 2022||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|$44M||17 Mar 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$425M||28 Feb 2022||Fremont, California, United States|
|$115M||12 Jan 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$450M||20 Aug 2021||New Jersey, United States|
|$350M||13 Aug 2021||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$45M||05 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$410M||22 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
– DriveWealth Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DRV) is a Chatam, N.J.-based fractional trading and embedded finance company.
– The company raised $450m in Series D funding.
– The round was co-led by Insight Partners and Accel, with participation from Greyhound Capital, Softbank Vision Fund, Point72 Ventures, Fidelity International, Base 10, FTX, and FlightDeck.
– The new investment will be used to continue product and service expansion, talent acquisition, and technology innovation, as well as to launch self-clearing and accelerate execution via strategic acquisitions and partnerships.
– Ualá, a Buenos Aires, Argentine-based fintech company, raised $350M in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Latin America Fund and Tencent with participation from funds managed by Soros Fund Management LLC, funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, LP, Ribbit Capital, Greyhound Capital, Monashees, Endeavor Catalyst, D1 Capital Partners, 166 2nd, along with angel investors such as Jacqueline Reses and Isaac Lee.
– The company, which reached a valuation of $USD2.45b, intends to use the funds to expand operations, with plans to have a team of 1,500 employees by the end 2021, and its business reach, developing new business verticals, providing innovation and technological development in Latin America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.