Grotech Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1984. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Vienna.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Grotech Ventures, startups are often financed by Intersouth Partners, Harbert Growth Partners, Service Provider Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intersouth Partners, Boulder Ventures, Service Provider Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Revolution, Rally Ventures, 7wire Ventures.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline LivingSocial, BroadSoft, Optoro We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Grotech Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Grotech Ventures performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The fund was created by Frank Adams. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
|$8M||12 Aug 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$7M||02 Jul 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$23M||21 Jun 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$10M||15 Jun 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$3M||10 Jun 2021||North Carolina, United States|
|$10M||09 Mar 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$25M||04 Mar 2021||District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||02 Mar 2021||Arkansas, United States|
|$14M||02 Nov 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
– Parallax, an Edina, MI-based company focused on managing workloads and workforces in a remote environment, raised $7M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Grotech Ventures with participation from Matchstick Ventures and Rally Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to continue to innovate its platform and add talent.
– Mobile field service startup Youreka Labs Inc. raised $8.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Boulder Ventures and Grotech Ventures, with participation from Salesforce Ventures.
– The company also announced its CEO — Bill Karpovich joined to lead the company after previously general manager at IBM Cloud & Watson Platform.
– The company is developing robotic smart mobile assistants that enable frontline workers to perform their jobs more safely and efficiently.
– The company has identified four use cases so far: healthcare, manufacturing, energy and utilities and the public sector.
– The funding will be used to expand the company’s reach and products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.