Khosla Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Khosla Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Khosla Ventures performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Khosla Ventures, startups are often financed by Lerer Hippeau, FLOODGATE, DAG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Slow Ventures, Sherpa Capital, Scott Banister. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Horizons Ventures, Greylock Partners, Felicis Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stripe, Instacart, DoorDash. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Vinod Khosla. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|9M||16 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|260M||10 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|40M||03 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Good Health Company (Clinic) (GHC)
|5M||01 Jun 2021||India, " India"}|
|45M||26 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|15M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|14M||24 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|70M||20 May 2021||United States, New York|
|20M||12 May 2021|
– Opentrons Labworks Inc. is a NYC-based lab platform provider. – SoftBank Vision Fund 2 led the round with participation by Khosla Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds to further invest in its automated lab platform globally. Read more
– PolyAI, a voice assistant company, raised $15m funding. – The round was led by Silicon Valley’s Khosla Ventures, and joined by Point72 Ventures, Amadeus Capital, Sands Capital Ventures, Passion Capital and Entrepreneur First. – It brings PolyAI to a valuation of $100m. – PolyAI claims its voice assistant can be turned live more quickly, in more languages, and charges on a per-minute basis. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.