Khosla Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Khosla Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Khosla Ventures performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Khosla Ventures, startups are often financed by Lerer Hippeau, FLOODGATE, DAG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Slow Ventures, Sherpa Capital, Scott Banister. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Horizons Ventures, Greylock Partners, Felicis Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stripe, Instacart, DoorDash. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Vinod Khosla. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|5M||03 May 2007|
|5M||10 May 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|16M||16 Nov 2010||United States, San Jose|
|21M||07 Sep 2018||United Kingdom, Boston|
|2M||01 Dec 2006|
|20M||06 Feb 2014||United States, Sunnyvale|
|01 Jul 2017||United States, Berkeley|
|19M||24 Feb 2014||United States, Mountain View|
|8M||15 Dec 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|19 Mar 2012||United States, Menlo Park|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.