In 2013 was created Chicago Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Chicago Ventures, startups are often financed by Lakewest Venture Partners, Techstars Chicago (Formerly Excelerate Labs), Corazon Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, HPA, FireStarter Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lakewest Venture Partners, HPA, Corazon Capital.
The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Chicago Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Chicago Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Havenly, Sunbit, SpotHero
This organization was formed by Stuart Larkins. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||07 Sep 2021||United States, Santa Monica|
|$1M||11 Aug 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$11M||06 May 2021||United States, Austin|
|$5M||08 Mar 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$10M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$3M||16 Jun 2020||United States, Austin|
|$8M||20 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||26 Mar 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$30M||24 Feb 2020||United States, Chicago|
– Social music app mayk.it launches on iOS and announces its $4m seed round from investors including Greycroft, Chicago Ventures, Slow Ventures, firstminute, Steven Galanis, Randi Zuckerberg, YouTuber Mr. Beasts’ Night media, Spotify’s first CMO Sophia Bendz, Cyan Banister, artist T-Pain and music industry veteran Zach Katz, among others.
– The app lets users create, own and share music that they can create using just their phone.
– Users can upload their own beat or select an existing beat from another user, then add vocals (voice effects and somewhat corny lyric generators are available if you’re shy), and then add a visual from Giphy.
– OneRail has closed a $9m Series A investment led by Ironspring Ventures.
– The round was joined by new investors Gaingels and the company’s current investors, including Chicago Ventures, Bullpen Capital, Las Olas Venture Capital, CreativeCo Capital and Alpine Meridian Ventures.
– OneRail solves final mile delivery logistics more comprehensively than any other offering in the space, with a 3-in-1 approach firmly establishing them as the top-tier solution for Retailers, Healthcare Networks and Product Distributors, as well as the Construction and Materials ecosystem.
– The new capital investment in OneRail will accelerate the company’s rapid growth in the final mile logistics market that contributes $417 billion annually to GDP in the United States alone.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.