Funds with similar focus
|1st Course Capital||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Africa's Talking||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Asia Internet Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Austin Technology Incubator||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Break Off Capital||-|
|Goldman Sachs Investment Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Ivanhoe Cambridge||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Northern Gulf Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|OCT||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Shanxi Dingxin Taihe||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Shengyin Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Stafford Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sunyard||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|The Spruce House Partnership||New York, New York, United States|
|Western Union Accelerator Powered by Techstars||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|$55M||23 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$58M||18 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||01 Mar 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$47M||07 Jan 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$45M||02 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||20 Aug 2020||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$55M||22 Jul 2020||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$65M||21 May 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$215M||20 May 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.