Swisscom Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The venture was found in Europe in Switzerland. Swisscom Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Zu00fcrich.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fastly, Quantenna Communications, PLUMgrid. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Swisscom Ventures, startups are often financed by GoBeyond, Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT), Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GoBeyond, investiere | Verve Capital Partners, VINCI CAPITAL. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GoBeyond, investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Wellington Partners.
The fund was created by Dominique Mu00e9gret. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Swisscom Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Swisscom Ventures works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|Artisan Venture Capital||-|
|Chingona Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Duchossois Technology Partners||Elmhurst, Illinois, United States|
|Grapeseed.Bio||La Fayette, New York, United States|
|Hubei Dinglong||China, Hebei, Shijiazhuang|
|i3 equity Partners||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Ma'an||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|MED-EL||Austria, Innsbruck, Tirol|
|Mitsubishi International Corporation (MIC)||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|Private Angel Syndicate||-|
|Quaker Capital Investments, LLC||-|
|Rines Angel Fund||Durham, New Hampshire, United States|
|Taurus Capital||Antioquia, Colombia, Medellín|
|UST||Aliso Viejo, California, United States|
|Veritas Investment GmbH||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|$6M||21 Sep 2022||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$16M||08 Sep 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$17M||30 Aug 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$17M||05 Aug 2022||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$30M||23 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$20M||04 Apr 2022||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$80M||29 Mar 2022||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$4M||15 Mar 2022||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$20M||17 Feb 2022||Vaud, Switzerland|
– ecoRobotix announced that they have raised $14.7m in Series C funding.
– The funding was led by Swisscom Ventures together with Verve Ventures.
– The proceeds will accelerate the high-volume series production of their pulled ARA plant protection spraying machine and drive its European expansion forward.
– Fireblocks, a cryptocurrency custody company, raised $133m funding.
– The round was led by Coatue, Ribbit and Stripes.
– BNY and Silicon Valley Bank are also participating in the funding round.
– Existing investors Paradigm, Galaxy Digital, Swisscom Ventures, Tenaya Capital and Cyberstarts Ventures are investing once again.
– Overall, Fireblocks has raised $179m since day one.
– The company doesn’t have a consumer-facing product.
– Instead, it sells its products to banks, fintech startups and other financial institutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.