In 2017 was created M Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
This organization was formed by Adrian Fenty, Alyson DeNardo, Mike Palank. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the M Ventures, startups are often financed by 5AM Ventures, Versant Ventures, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SR One, Novo Seeds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, SR One, Novo Seeds.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WITHIN (VR/AR), Anaphore, DNA Script. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, eSports.
When the investment is from M Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This M Ventures works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|1M||18 May 2018||United States, Santa Monica|
|5M||26 Jun 2018||Switzerland, Schlieren|
Akili Interactive Labs
|55M||09 May 2018||United Kingdom, Boston|
|63M||30 Jul 2015|
|6M||23 May 2019||United States, Houston|
|30 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Coventry|
Mighty Bear Games
|2M||21 Jun 2018||United States, San Jose|
|4M||30 Oct 2013||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|18 Feb 2014||Netherlands, Oss|
|47M||20 Sep 2016||Germany, Munich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.