In 2017 was created M Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
This organization was formed by Adrian Fenty, Alyson DeNardo, Mike Palank. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the M Ventures, startups are often financed by 5AM Ventures, Versant Ventures, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SR One, Novo Seeds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, SR One, Novo Seeds.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WITHIN (VR/AR), Anaphore, DNA Script. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, eSports.
When the investment is from M Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This M Ventures works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||02 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$165M||26 Oct 2021||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$76M||05 Oct 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$49M||13 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$150M||27 Jul 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||19 Jul 2021||Coventry, England, United Kingdom|
Akili Interactive Labs
|$110M||26 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||17 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|12 May 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
– Theolytics, an Oxford, UK-based developer of a library of potential adenovirus product candidates and breakthrough bioselection systems, raised new funding from M Ventures.
– Funding was joined by Epidarex Capital and Taiho Ventures in an extension to the Series A financing.
– The expanded Series A funding will support the progress of internal programmes in ovarian cancer, and a second cancer indication in addition to further advancing the company’s technology platforms.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.