In 1993 was created Evotec, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hamburg. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Evotec, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Frontier IP Group plc, CARB-X. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alexandria Venture, venBio Partners, Woodford Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GT Healthcare Capital Partners, Celgene, CARB-X.
This organization was formed by Manfred Eigen.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Carrick Therapeutics, Eternygen, Forge Therapeutics
|BeiChen Venture Capital Management||Baoshan, China, Shanghai|
|Intelectium Ventures||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Longwater Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Silver Cloud Ventures Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Studio Hyperset||California, Fremont, United States|
|Wedo Capital||China, Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|Xin Yu Li Mei||-|
|$70M||03 May 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$32M||16 Feb 2022||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|15 Feb 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$21M||29 Jul 2021||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|21 Apr 2021||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|$40M||04 Mar 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$59M||02 Mar 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|08 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|24 Jun 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
– Exscientia is a clinical stage pharmatech company pioneering the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to design new drugs.
– Company raised 100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by BlackRock with participation from Novo Holdings, Evotec, Bristol Myers Squibb, and GT Healthcare Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for platform development towards autonomous drug design, extension of its proprietary pipeline into clinical trials and expansion of existing capabilities in biological analytics that support target selection and portfolio development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.