SoftBank Investment Advisers is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the SoftBank Investment Advisers, startups are often financed by Temasek Holdings, Qualcomm Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Temasek Holdings, T. Rowe Price. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank, T. Rowe Price, Coatue Management.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, WeWork, Alibaba Bendi Shenghuo Fuwu Gongsi For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Robotics, Transportation. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund was created by Masayoshi Son. We also calculated 25 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from SoftBank Investment Advisers is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this SoftBank Investment Advisers performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 76 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|$220M||06 Sep 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||15 Aug 2022||Longgang District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$400M||21 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$150M||20 Jul 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$124M||23 Jun 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$150M||16 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||15 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||14 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$405M||08 Jun 2022||Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States|
– Energy Vault is a Westlake Village, CA-based creator of gravity-based, grid-scale energy storage solutions with its proprietary technology.
– Company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Prime Movers Lab, with participation from other existing investors SoftBank Vision Fund, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Helena, and Idealab X, and new investors Pickering Energy Partners through its Energy Equity Opportunity Fund, SailingStone Global Energy Transition, A.T. Gekko, Crexa Capital Advisors LLC, Green Storage Solutions Venture I LLC, and Gordon Crawford.
– The company intends to use the funds to ramp up multi-continent deployments of its innovative EVx™ platform, including fulfilling a pipeline of customer agreements across markets in the U.S., Middle East, Europe, and Australia.
– Vividion Therapeutics, a biotechnology company, announced the completion of a $135M Series C financing.
– The financing was co-led by Logos Capital and Boxer Capital.
– Additional new investors in the raise include SoftBank Investment Advisers, Avoro Capital Advisors, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, RA Capital Management, funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Woodline Partners LP, Acuta Capital and Driehaus Capital Management.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.