In 2017 was created Cleveland Avenue, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
The fund was created by Don Thompson. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Beyond Meat, ZeroCater, Farmer's Fridge Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Snack Food, Service Industry. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Cleveland Avenue works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Cleveland Avenue is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Cleveland Avenue, startups are often financed by PowerPlant Ventures, DNS Capital, gener8tor. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DNS Capital, Tyson Foods, PowerPlant Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DNS Capital, Tyson Foods, Revolution.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||31 Aug 2021||United States, Milwaukee|
|$5M||13 Jul 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$20M||06 Apr 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$2M||18 Mar 2021||United States, Chicago|
Good PLANeT Foods
|$12M||20 May 2020||United States, Bellevue|
|$2M||11 Mar 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$30M||05 Sep 2018||United States, Chicago|
|$2M||17 May 2018||United States, Milwaukee|
|$12M||01 May 2018||United States, San Francisco|
– 86 Repairs is a platform that automates the end-to-end repair and maintenance process for restaurants, providing actionable insights to improve back-of-house operations.
– The company received $7.3m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by TDF Ventures, Gordon Food Service (GFS), MATH Venture Partners, Revolution, and Cleveland Avenue.
– The new investment will be used to scale up product innovations and accelerate growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.