In 2009 was created OUP (Osage University Partners), which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bala Cynwyd. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Receptos, Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals, Guardant Health.
This organization was formed by Robert Adelson. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from OUP (Osage University Partners) is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this OUP (Osage University Partners) works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the OUP (Osage University Partners), startups are often financed by OrbiMed, BioAdvance, Sutter Hill Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sutter Hill Ventures, The Column Group, HBM Healthcare Investments AG. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Lux Capital, OrbiMed.
|10M||28 Apr 2015||United States, New York|
|13M||24 Jun 2010||United States, Towson|
|73M||14 Sep 2020||United States, South San Francisco|
|3M||10 Jul 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
|70M||18 Dec 2017||United States, Evanston|
|4M||15 Jun 2018||United States, South San Francisco|
|10M||20 Aug 2018||United States, Lexington|
|2M||18 Aug 2014||United States, Seattle|
|80M||01 Nov 2016||United States, New Haven|
|38M||27 Feb 2017||United States, Waltham|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.