In 2015 was created FJ Labs, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Jose Marin. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketplace, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coupang, Farfetch, Flexport
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this FJ Labs performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from FJ Labs is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the FJ Labs, startups are often financed by Slow Ventures, DN Capital, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Greycroft, FundersClub. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Piton Capital, monashees.
|100M||11 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|14M||08 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|24M||07 Jun 2021||Jordan, Amman|
|43M||01 Jun 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|10M||26 May 2021||United States, New York|
|9M||12 May 2021|
|4M||28 Apr 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|3M||27 Apr 2021||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro|
|15 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
– June Homes from New York is a proptech company. – The company raised $50M in funding. – The round was led by SoftBank Ventures Asia with participation from TQ Ventures, FJ Labs, K50, Reshape, Quiet Capital, Demi Lovato and Scott Belsky. – The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion to other U.S. markets. Read more
– Travel startup Headout raised $12m in funding. – The round was led by Glade Brook Capital and included participation from returning investors Version One Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, FJ Labs, 500 Startups, Haystack and Ludlow Ventures, and new investors Espresso Capital and Practical VC. – The company plans to expand into 300 cities, product development and its product, business, marketing and operations teams. – It plans to hire more than 150 employees around the world and is also looking for oppor... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.