NS Investment is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 participants. Despite the NS Investment, startups are often financed by The Column Group, Topspin Partners, Third Rock Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Column Group, Sofinnova Investments, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Topspin Partners, The Column Group, Taiho Ventures.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Emergency Medicine. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Antiva Biosciences, Surrozen, Fulcrum Therapeutics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this NS Investment performs on 14 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|Cystic Fibrosis Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Dembach Goo Informatik GmbH & Co. KG||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Guangzhou Yi Capital Investment Management||-|
|Henkel Ventures||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Lonsdale Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MAG Ventures||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|Next Coast Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Tietoa Finland Oy||-|
|$84M||25 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$147M||09 May 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$150M||03 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$190M||10 Jan 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$140M||02 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$80M||21 Oct 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$58M||18 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$265M||04 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$63M||23 Apr 2020||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.