The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Genetics, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orchard Therapeutics, Skyhawk Therapeutics, Skyhawk Therapeutics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Agent Capital works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 participants. Despite the Agent Capital, startups are often financed by Tim Disney, The Duke of Bedford, F-Prime Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alexandria Venture Investments, Cowen Healthcare Investments, Wellington Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Tim Disney, The Duke of Bedford.
Funds with similar focus
|Celerity Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Chongqing Cultural Investment Group||Beibei, China, Chongqing|
|CIBC Bank||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Dick Clark Productions||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Future Go||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|General Instrument||Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hainan Haiyao Co.||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|Halifax Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Joincare Pharmaceutical||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kainos||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Kingspan||Cavan, County Cavan, Ireland|
|Neyer Holdings Corporation||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Omaha Capital China||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Rana Investment||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|SOFINDEV||Belgium, Flemish Brabant, Vlaams-Brabant|
|The Stable Fund||-|
|$18M||06 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$116M||31 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$152M||30 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|17 Mar 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$47M||07 Jan 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$75M||12 Nov 2020||California, United States|
|$45M||28 May 2020||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100M||03 Mar 2020||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$56M||04 Dec 2019||Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
– Entrada Therapeutics from Boston develops intracellular biologics to treat devastating diseases.
– The company closed a $116m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Wellington Management Company and joined by Redmile Group, TCG Crossover, Greenspring Associates, Point72, Qatar Investment Authority (“QIA”), Moore Strategic Ventures, Goldman Sachs, CureDuchenne Ventures and one undisclosed global investment firm.
– Existing investors 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital also participated in the financing.
– The new investment will be used to advance its pipeline to the clinic.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.