|Chainfund Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Nine Four Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|Indiana University Philanthropic Venture Fund||-|
|Linmon Pictures||China, Shanghai|
|Altitude Ventures||United States, Nashville|
|ST Telemedia||Russia, Moscow|
|Nan Fung||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Dai-ichi Seiko||Japan, Kyoto|
|McNair Group||United States, Atlanta|
|Big Sky Partners||United States, Sausalito|
|Cascabel Management||United States, New York|
|Ant Group||China, Hangzhou|
|Z Ventures Group||China, Shanghai|
|Electronic Soul Ventures||China, Hangzhou|
|Arctic Ventures||United States, New York|
|Timon Capital||Nigeria, Lagos|
|Chengdushi Jinghan Shuma Tuwen Co., Ltd.||China, Chengdu|
|Shanghai Fangyu Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||China, Shanghai|
|KOEI TECMO CAPITAL||-|
|$230M||15 Jul 2021||Columbia Missouri United States|
|$101M||12 Jul 2021||New York United States|
|$190M||07 Jun 2021||New York United States|
|$60M||22 Apr 2021||California San Diego United States|
|$300M||14 Apr 2021||California Palo Alto United States|
|$300M||16 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$50M||23 Feb 2021||New York United States|
– Kavak, a Mexico City-based startup that operates a pre-owned car marketplace in Latin America, announced that it has raised a massive $700 million in a Series E round that more than doubles the company’s valuation to $8.7 billion.
– Cambridge, Massachusetts-based General Catalyst led Kavak’s Series E, which brings the company’s total raised to over $1.5 billion since its 2016 inception.
– Tiger Global, Spruce House, D1, SEA, Founders Fund, Ribbit Capital, SoftBank and others also participated in the latest financing.
– Mark43 from New York provides a public safety CAD, RMS, analytics, and property and evidence platform.
– The company raised $101m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by The Spruce House Partnership and Tiger Global Management with participation from Radcliff Companies, Australia’s 29th Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, and former Lord Mayor of Sydney Lucy Turnbull, Goldman Sachs, General Catalyst, Spark Capital, HighSage Ventures, and Avenir Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop new products, foster dialogue between public safety agencies and the communities they serve, and continue to invest in its growth across the U.S. and abroad.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.