We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Alexandria Venture Investments works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Alexandria Venture Investments is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Alexandria Venture Investments, startups are often financed by ARCH Venture Partners, 5AM Ventures, Alexandria Real Estate Equities. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, OrbiMed, 5AM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tim Disney, The Duke of Bedford, Illumina Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Biopharma. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moderna Therapeutics, Epic Sciences, Codiak Biosciences.
|$78M||17 Nov 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$56M||16 Nov 2022||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$70M||14 Oct 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||27 Sep 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$102M||14 Sep 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$43M||13 Sep 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$123M||16 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||28 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$57M||19 Jul 2022||Foster City, California, United States|
– ROME Therapeutics announced the completion of a $77m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by new investor Section 32 and included participation from Sanofi Ventures, Casdin Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Alexandria Venture Investments.
– ROME’s mission is to harness the power of the repeatome – the roughly 60% of the human genome consisting of repetitive sequences of nucleic acids, known as repeats – to discover powerful new classes of medicines for cancer and autoimmune diseases.
– ROME has identified multiple repeatome-derived targets and created an internal data science platform, called repeatomics, to analyze vast quantities of data available through the repeatome.
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.