Astellas Venture Management is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2005. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Menlo Park.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Astellas Venture Management, startups are often financed by MPM Capital, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), SR One. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MPM Capital, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), SR One. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Novartis Venture Fund, SR One, MPM Capital.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Astellas Venture Management works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Food and Beverage. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight F2G, Twentyeight-Seven Therapeutics, Tizona Therapeutics.
Funds with similar focus
|11 Apr 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$17M||04 May 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$45M||23 Mar 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||09 Mar 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$80M||24 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|14 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$42M||23 Nov 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Fukushima SiC Applied Engineering
|$28M||07 Sep 2020||Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan|
|$35M||10 Jan 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– PhoreMost is a Cambridge, England, UK-based biopharmaceutical company.
– The company raised $46m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by BGF, and included new investor – XtalPi Inc., Astellas Venture Management, Trend Investment Group, and o2h ventures.
– Existing investors Parkwalk Advisors, Morningside Ventures, and Jonathan Milner also contributed.
– NeoPhore is a Cambridge, UK-based small molecule neoantigen immuno-oncology company.
– Series B funding round closed.
– The round was led by Claris Ventures with participation from 2Invest, 3B Future Health Fund and Astellas Venture Management alongside founding investor the CRT Pioneer Fund.
– The new investment will be used to advance the company’s drug discovery pipeline.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.