In 2019 was created Republic Labs, which is appeared as VC.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Republic Labs, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Mark Cuban, Spark Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Visary Capital, Jared Leto, Founders Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, General Catalyst, gumi Cryptos Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cloud Infrastructure, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Relativity Space, Novi Finance, CERE Network. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|14M||08 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|10M||18 May 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||08 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|13M||01 Apr 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|5M||29 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|50M||09 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
|1000M||01 Mar 2021|
|04 Feb 2021||United States, Sacramento|
|100M||03 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Hedgehog markets, a decentralized prediction markets platform built on the Solana blockchain, announced the close of its $3.5M seed funding round. – Investors include prominent venture and digital asset firms Reciprocal Ventures, Republic Labs, Alameda Research, Divergence Ventures, MGNR, and Manna. – Hedgehog also received a grant from the Solana Foundation. – Hedgehog will use the new funding to propel its mainnet launch (the platform is currently in open beta), bring on additional key talent, and cont... Read more
– ClayStack is a next-generation staking platform for digital assets. – The company raised $5.2m in a seed funding round co-led by leading blockchain-focused investment firm, CoinFund, and ParaFi Capital. – The round also received participation from Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, HyperSphere, Defiance Capital, Hashed, Solana Foundation, The LAO, Genblock Capital, Ledger Prime, Animoca Brands, Republic Labs, and more. – The recent funding will help ClayStack redefine the current staking ecosystem by buil... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.