Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, Uber, Spotify. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, FinTech.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Goldman Sachs Investment Partners works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. When the investment is from Goldman Sachs Investment Partners the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Virgin Group, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thrive Capital, Founders Fund, Threshold. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, blisce/.
|Ant Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Big Sky Partners||California, Sausalito, United States|
|Chainfund Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Chengdushi Jinghan Shuma Tuwen Co., Ltd.||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Faurecia||France, Ile-de-France, Nanterre|
|Fortimo Group||Sankt Gallen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|Guizhou Big Data Industry Fund||-|
|Indiana University Philanthropic Venture Fund||-|
|Interregnum Venture||England, London, United Kingdom|
|KOEI TECMO CAPITAL||-|
|Numbase Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ohio Third Frontier||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Shanghai Fangyu Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||China, Shanghai|
|Shanxi Dingxin Taihe||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|ST Telemedia||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|The Spruce House Partnership||New York, New York, United States|
|Zhangjiagang Dagangcheng||China, Jiangsu, Zhangjiagang|
|$88M||04 Feb 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$66M||04 Aug 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$150M||26 Nov 2019||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$31M||29 Apr 2019||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$35M||18 Dec 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$34M||03 Oct 2018||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$71M||13 Sep 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$29M||07 Aug 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|21 May 2018||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.