In 1999 was created Horizons Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Hardware. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, Spotify, Airbnb. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
This organization was formed by Debbie Chang, Li Ka-shing, Solina Chau. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Horizons Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Horizons Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Horizons Ventures, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Social Capital, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, Mail.Ru Group, Khosla Ventures.
|30M||01 Jul 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||09 Dec 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
|12M||22 May 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||01 Dec 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||21 Aug 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|5M||08 Apr 2009||Panama, San Francisco|
|21M||15 May 2014|
|13M||25 Feb 2009||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|160M||08 Jul 2020||United States, Berkeley|
|750K||14 Nov 2012|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.