Liberty City Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BRD, BitGo, Paxos For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Digital Media, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Liberty City Ventures, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, RRE Ventures, Jay W. Jordan II. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RRE Ventures, Digital Currency Group, iNovia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iNovia Capital, True Ventures, RRE Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2014. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Liberty City Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|NRG Venture Strategies||-|
|Tasrin Investments LTD||-|
|Clout Capital||United States, Miami|
|Munich Re/ERGO Corporate Venture Fund||Germany, Munich|
|CIC Partners||United States, Dallas|
|Singularity University||United States, Moffett Field|
|Human Longevity||United States, San Diego|
|FII Tech Growth||Italy, Milan|
|Felix Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|$8M||04 Aug 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$50M||01 Jul 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$17M||02 Jun 2021||Pakistan, Lahore|
|$15M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$88M||13 May 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$300M||29 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$142M||16 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$2M||01 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$3M||01 Jan 2020||United States, Irvine|
– Aspen Digital is a Hong Kong-based digital asset investment platform tailored for asset managers, institutions and other professional investors. – The company secured $8.8m in pre-A funding. – The round was led by anchor investors RIT Capital Partners, the investment trust founded by Lord (Jacob) Rothschild of the Rothschild banking family, and Liberty City Ventures. – Other investors include Cherubic Ventures, Token Bay Capital, Somerley Capital, and Chatchaval Jiaravanon & Chaval Jiaravanon. Read more
– Animoca Brands, a Hong Kong-based company delivering digital property rights to gamers via NFTs, completed a capital raise of US$88,888,888 (approximately A$113,500,000) at a price per share of A$1.10 based on a valuation of US$1b. – Backers included Kingsway Capital, RIT Capital Partners (formerly Rothschild Investment Trust), HashKey Fintech Investment Fund, AppWorks Fund, LCV Fund, Huobi, Octava, Ellerston Capital, Perennial, Axia Infinity Ventures, SNZ, Liberty City Ventures, Metapurse, and other prominent inves... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.