Vestwell Raises $70M in Series C Funding
25 Jul, 2021
– Okendo, a customer marketing SaaS platform for ecommerce brands, announced that it has raised $5.3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Index Ventures with participation from a number of notable industry leaders.
– The funding follows 12 months of rapid growth, during which Okendo’s annual recurring revenue increased by more than 3x.
– The growth has been fuelled by the accelerated global adoption of ecommerce, increased merchant demand for customer-centric marketing solutions and Okendo’s continued business expansion in the United States.
– The company also announced plans to evolve its offering beyond its cornerstone customer reviews app and into a platform with a suite of integrated products for helping consumer brands better manage their owned customer relationships.