ICONIQ Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ICONIQ Capital, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Wellington Management.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from ICONIQ Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this ICONIQ Capital performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Chad Boeding, Divesh Makan, Michael Anders. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flipkart, Epic Games, Datadog.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||01 Sep 2021||United States, New York|
|$60M||28 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$34M||07 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$200M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$50M||28 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$250M||24 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$1B||20 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$200M||14 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$150M||16 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
– Spotnana Technology emerged from stealth mode and announced $41 million in funding. The funding includes a $34 million Series A led by ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group.
– Spotnana is the first technology company to build an open global innovation platform for travel.
– The company’s TMC service is now live with more than 50 early corporate travel customers, providing seamless global service for business travelers and empowering administrators to manage travel across dozens of global offices from one single online dashboard.
– The funding will be used to expand the services available on the Spotnana platform and to build sales, marketing, partner, customer success organizations.
– Fivetran, the leading provider of automated data integration, announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire HVR, a leading provider of enterprise data replication technology.
– The acquisition will allow Fivetran to provide breakthrough database replication performance along with enterprise-grade security to address the massive market for modernizing analytics for operational data associated with ERP systems, Oracle databases, and more.
– Fivetran also announced it has raised a $565 million Series D round, consisting of new and existing investors. Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) led the round with participation from existing investors General Catalyst, CEAS Investments, Matrix Partners, and others, along with new investors ICONIQ Capital, D1 Capital Partners and YC Continuity. Fivetran has raised $730 million to date. The company is now valued at $5.6 billion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.