FirstMark appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the FirstMark, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, IA Ventures, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, SV Angel, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Tiger Global Management, Greycroft.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Airbnb, Pinterest, Discord. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Health Care.
The current fund was established by Amish Jani, Lawrence Lenihan, Rick Heitzmann. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2014. This FirstMark works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from FirstMark is more than 1 billion dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$125M||05 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$150M||26 Jul 2021||United States, Raleigh|
|$65M||21 Jul 2021||United States, Columbus|
|$380M||10 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|$21M||18 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$130M||07 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$11M||06 May 2021||United States, Austin|
|$12M||20 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$68M||23 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
– Orchard, the company that is radically simplifying home buying and selling, announced today that it has raised $100 million in Series D funding at over a $1 billion valuation.
– Accomplice led the round with participation from repeat investors FirstMark, Revolution, First American, Juxtapose and a syndicate of new investors.
– This new round of equity funding will support Orchard’s continued growth and innovation.
– Coiled, a DataOps and AIOps platform that seeks to increase access to scalable computing, announced that it raised $21 million in series A funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners.
– Coiled’s latest funding round, which saw participation from IA Ventures and FirstMark, brings its total raised to $26 million to date. Previously, the company closed a $5 million seed round led by Costanoa Ventures.
– Alongside the financing, Coiled unveiled Coiled Cloud, which lets data scientists build machine learning models using Python tools on a laptop, then transfer the model to any cloud environment to avoid vendor lock-in.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.