Bond is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Relativity Space We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Property Insurance, 3D Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Bond is more than 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by Juliet de Baubigny, Mary Meeker, Mood Rowghani, Noah Knauf.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Bond, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Mark Cuban, Social Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Zander Lurie. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, General Catalyst, Blackbird Ventures (Australia).
|Nameless Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|Nirvana Capital||China, Beijing|
|Leaps by Bayer||Germany, Leverkusen|
|Sino Agri||China, Shenzhen|
|Korea Investment Corp||South Korea, Seoul|
|Shanghai Media Group||China, Shanghai|
|Monitor Clipper Funds||United States, Boston|
|Pennell Venture Partners||United States, New York|
|Grafton Group||Ireland, Dublin|
|Tongchuang Jinding Investment Management||China, Beijing|
|Taureon||United States, San Francisco|
|Beijing Ruita Hongsheng Technology Development||China, Beijing|
|Ningbo Huatong Chuangtou||China, Ningbo|
|Jimin Kexin Pharmaceutical||-|
|Manufacturing Resources International||United States, Georgia|
|UCLA Ventures - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni||United States, Los Angeles|
|Princeton University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni||United States, Princeton|
|$100M||01 Sep 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$48M||26 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$207M||24 Aug 2021||United States, Austin|
|$225M||18 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$900M||20 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$85M||30 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$200M||16 Jun 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$100M||06 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$65M||03 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
– Dapper Labs, Inc. is a Vancouver, BC-based company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain.
– The company raised $250M in funding.
– The round was led by Coatue, with participation from existing investors a16z, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Version One Ventures and new investors including BOND and GIC.
– The new investment will be used to scale and support major additional brand-driven sports, entertainment and music based products coming online and being developed on the Flow blockchain.
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.