In 2004 was created Entru00e9e Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Entru00e9e Capital works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Entru00e9e Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Aviad Eyal, Martin Moshal. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Deliveroo, Gusto, Fundbox Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, SaaS.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Entru00e9e Capital, startups are often financed by Genesis Partners, Accel, Valar Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founder Collective, Genesis Partners, Northzone. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Valar Ventures, Mousse Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||29 Aug 2021||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi|
|$4M||12 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||22 Jul 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|21 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$20M||19 Jul 2021||Israel, Jerusalem|
|$10M||13 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$35M||12 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$1M||08 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$18M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
– Blue White Robotics from Tel Aviv provides Robots-as-a-Service (RaaS) that enables farms to run themselves autonomously.
– The company raised $37M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and Entrée Capital, joined by Clal Insurance, Jesselson Family Office, Peregrine VC, and Regah Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at increasing the rapid adoption of these technologies, driving new US sales, and hiring talent for their international team.
– Niio, a digital art platform, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by L Catterton, a joint venture between LVMH and Catterton, Entrée Capital and Pico Venture Partners.
– Additional investors also joined, including Saga VC, as well as leading artists, art collectors, museums, gallerists and trustees at institutions such as MOMA and Guggenheim as well as Shalom McKenzie, an online gambling entrepreneur and investor who also invests in NFTs.
– The company will use its capital to grow its artist community and scale its app-enabled subscription and purchase platform, which is blockchain–based and will include a trading-enabled marketplace for NFTs and other digital art assets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.