Pear Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Pear Ventures, startups are often financed by Signatures Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Haystack. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Haystack, Pejman Nozad. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Khosla Ventures.
The fund was created by Mar Hershenson, Pejman Nozad. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DoorDash, Guardant Health, Gusto. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
When the investment is from Pear Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Pear Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
|500K||15 May 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|450K||01 Feb 2016|
|01 Jul 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||06 Sep 2013||United States, Portola Valley|
|50M||30 Nov 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|19 Dec 2013||United States, Palo Alto|
|30 Jan 2019||United States, New York|
|4M||24 Aug 2016||United States, San Carlos|
|3M||22 Dec 2017||India, Chennai|
Orion Span, Inc.
|29 Oct 2018|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.