In 2009 was created Credo Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Czech Republic. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Prague.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, SaaS. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UiPath, SEGRON, GAMEE. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this Credo Ventures performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Credo Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Credo Ventures, startups are often financed by Seedcamp, Reflex Capital, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Day One Capital, Seedcamp, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reflex Capital, Day One Capital, Talis Capital.
This organization was formed by Jan Habermann, Ondrej Bartos. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|5M||18 Mar 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|18M||01 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|4M||22 Sep 2020|
|4M||14 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||27 Jun 2019||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|2M||14 Jun 2021||Czechia, Prague|
|14 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|7M||14 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|800K||14 Jun 2021||United States, Wilmington|
|1M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.