True Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by John Burke, Jon Callaghan, Phil Black, Toni Schneider, Tony Conrad. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from True Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this True Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Hardware. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Duo Security, OpenDoor Labs, HashiCorp.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the True Ventures, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, Felicis Ventures, Uncork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lowercase Capital, Index Ventures, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TDF Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$70M||27 Sep 2022||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$13M||13 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||06 Sep 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$50M||30 Aug 2022||-|
|15 Aug 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||10 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||04 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||03 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Holey Grail Donuts
|$9M||26 Jul 2022||-|
– Fauna Bio is an Emeryville, California-based biotechnology company leveraging animal genomics to improve human health.
– The company raised $9m in Seed funding.
– The round was led by LifeForce Capital with participation from True Ventures, Boom Capital, Pacific 8 Ventures, BioMed Ventures, Vibe Capital and Arcadia Science.
– The new investment will be used to expand its drug discovery platform Convergence while accelerating the discovery of new therapeutic targets for human diseases across a broad range of indications.
– StrongDM has raised $54m in a series B round led by Tiger Global, with participation from GV, Sequoia Capital, True Ventures, HearstLab, Bloomberg Beta, and Godfrey Sullivan.
– The proceeds will be put toward supporting “all parts” of StrongDM’s go-to-market strategy over the coming months.
– StrongDM’s solution is a tool that manages and audits access to servers, databases, datacenters, and more.
– The Burlingame, California-based company combines authentication, authorization, networking, and observability into one service, delivering infrastructure access controls across legacy and multicloud environments.
– StrongDM was founded by Zalman, Schuyler Brown, and Justin McCarthy in 2015.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.