True Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by John Burke, Jon Callaghan, Phil Black, Toni Schneider, Tony Conrad. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from True Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this True Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Hardware. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Duo Security, OpenDoor Labs, HashiCorp.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the True Ventures, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, Felicis Ventures, Uncork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lowercase Capital, Index Ventures, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TDF Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners.
|16M||16 Nov 2010||United States, San Jose|
|20M||06 Feb 2014||United States, Sunnyvale|
|8M||20 Jul 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|5M||17 Jul 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||03 Sep 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|11M||10 Oct 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||21 May 2013||United States, Portland|
|6M||05 Oct 2016||United States, Berkeley|
|2M||27 May 2020||United States, Skokie|
|9M||14 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, Manchester|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.