In 1997 was created Earlybird Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Berlin.
This organization was formed by Christian Nagel, Hendrik Brandis, Roland Manger, Rolf Mathies. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UiPath, N26, Atlantic Therapeutics.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The typical startup value when the investment from Earlybird Venture Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Earlybird Venture Capital performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Earlybird Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Global Founders Capital, Aslanoba Capital, Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Partners, Target Partners, Redalpine Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Frazier Healthcare Partners, Piton Capital.
|17M||08 Dec 2016||Germany, Berlin|
|2M||30 Jun 2015||Germany, Berlin|
|2M||24 Jun 2015||Germany, Berlin|
|24M||02 Sep 2020||Belgium, Awans|
|40M||05 Sep 2019||Belgium, Geel|
|4M||13 Feb 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|6M||01 Oct 2009||United States, Emeryville|
|13M||11 Oct 2010|
|3M||28 Oct 2014||Germany, Berlin|
|35M||11 May 2005||Germany, Ladenburg|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.