In 1997 was created Earlybird Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Berlin.
This organization was formed by Christian Nagel, Hendrik Brandis, Roland Manger, Rolf Mathies. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UiPath, N26, Atlantic Therapeutics.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The typical startup value when the investment from Earlybird Venture Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Earlybird Venture Capital performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Earlybird Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Global Founders Capital, Aslanoba Capital, Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Partners, Target Partners, Redalpine Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Frazier Healthcare Partners, Piton Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$200K||01 Dec 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$590K||23 Nov 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$59M||01 Nov 2022||Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$6M||11 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$56M||05 Oct 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||30 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||29 Sep 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$3M||22 Sep 2022||-|
|$4M||21 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Berlin-based Xayn, a personalized search engine, raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Global Brain and KDDI (a Japanese telecommunications operator), with participation from previous backers, including the Earlybird VC in Berlin.
– Xayn’s total financing now comes to more than $23m.
– The company will now focus on the Asian market, starting with Japan, as well as Europe.
– Aiven from Helsinki develops open source technologies with cloud infrastructure.
– Company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Atomico and attracted new investors Salesforce Ventures and World Innovation Lab as well as existing investors Earlybird Venture Capital and IVP.
– The new investment will be aimed at doubling the company’s headcount over the next year, bringing new products to market, developing open source technologies and continuing to expand internationally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.