GMO Global Payment Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tokyo. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ePaylater. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Customer Service.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the GMO Global Payment Fund, startups are often financed by Secocha Ventures, ICICI Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ICICI Bank.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|11 Jan 2019||India, Mumbai|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.