LocalGlobe appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Robinhood, Improbable, TransferWise. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This LocalGlobe works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from LocalGlobe is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the LocalGlobe, startups are often financed by Seedcamp, Upscale, Global Founders Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kima Ventures, Frontline Ventures, The Accelerator Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seedcamp, Global Founders Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners.
The fund was created by Robin Klein, Saul Klein. Besides them, we counted 9 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|7M||20 May 2021|
|51M||18 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|160M||29 Apr 2021|
|11M||09 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|23M||11 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|25 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|7M||19 Jan 2021||Nigeria, Jos|
|18 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||11 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
– Vira Health from London raised £1.5M in seed funding. – The round was led by LocalGlobe, MMC Ventures, and angel investors including Megumi Ikeda, Managing Director, Hearst Ventures, Andrea Zitna of Elvie, former Spotify executive Sofia Bendz, founder of GoCardless Matt Robinson, and Simon Lambert, former CTO, MOO.com, and Treatwell. – The company intends to use the funds to invest further in product development and to expand the team. Read more
– Tide from London, UK provides a business financial platform that offers business accounts and related banking services, as well as a comprehensive set of software solutions. – The company raised $100m in Series C funding. – The round was led by funds advised by Apax Digital, the growth equity team of Apax Partners, with participation from existing investors Anthemis, Augmentum, Jigsaw, Local Globe / Latitude, SBI, and SpeedInvest. – The new investment will be used to continue to develop their business fi... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.