Seedcamp is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. When the investment is from Seedcamp the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Seedcamp works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund was created by Reshma Sohoni, Saul Klein. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Seedcamp, startups are often financed by Seedrs, LocalGlobe, Venrex Investment Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Will Neale, Venrex Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrex Investment Management, Seedrs, LocalGlobe.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UiPath, Revolut, TransferWise. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
|10M||02 Jun 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|650M||01 Jun 2021|
|20 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||13 May 2021|
|13M||04 May 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|15M||29 Apr 2021|
|3M||04 Mar 2021|
|15M||25 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|3M||18 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
– Futures Factory is a French marketplace for selling sneakers. – The company raised $2.5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Seedcamp and Stride with participation comes from the co-founders of Voodoo, Kima Ventures, RTP Global, along with technology, crypto, and fashion angel investors. – The company intends to use the funds to to build its product between September 2021 and March 2022. Read more
– Ryde, formerly known as Ryders, is a London, UK-based SaaS last-mile delivery platform provider. – The company raised £2.5m in funding. – The round was co-led by Forward Partners and Triple Point, with participation from current investors Seedcamp and Swiss Founders Fund and angels, including Michael Pennington (Gumtree), Will Neale (Fonix), Matt Robinson (Go Cardless) and Ines Ures (former Deliveroo CMO). – The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.