Seedcamp is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. When the investment is from Seedcamp the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Seedcamp works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund was created by Reshma Sohoni, Saul Klein. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Seedcamp, startups are often financed by Seedrs, LocalGlobe, Venrex Investment Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Will Neale, Venrex Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrex Investment Management, Seedrs, LocalGlobe.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UiPath, Revolut, TransferWise. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
Funds with similar focus
|$200M||09 Dec 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$10M||08 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$35M||07 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||01 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||30 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||26 Nov 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$3M||18 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||17 Nov 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$5M||05 Nov 2021||-|
– Resistant AI, which uses artificial intelligence to help financial services companies combat fraud and financial crime, has raised $16.6m in Series A funding.
– GV led the round, with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, Credo Ventures and Seedcamp, plus several unnamed angel investors specializing in financial technology and security.
– The funding will be used to meet rising demand from global financial institutions, including by building out its product, engineering and sales operations teams beyond its existing footprint — which also includes offices in London and New York.
– The startup says it has 30 customers signed up at this stage to use its dedicated anti-fraud security products — which include machine learning detection of fraudulent documents and AI for spotting problematic patterns of transactions.
– Rossum, the artificial intelligence company that is re-inventing the way businesses send documents to each other, has raised $100m from one of the US’s best known funds, General Catalyst in what is Eastern Europe’s largest ever Series A.
– Previous investors, including LocalGlobe, Seedcamp, Miton and Elad Gil are participating, as Rossum looks to capitalise on surging corporate demand for automation in business processes.
– Having rapidly secured market leadership in document AI technology and become the go-to software for many of Europe’s biggest companies, Rossum is creating a universal document gateway designed to help the corporate world move faster and complete transactions in minutes not weeks.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.