In 2009 was created BoxGroup, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
This organization was formed by Adam Rothenberg, David Tisch. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Oscar Health Insurance Co., Flexport, Plaid Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the BoxGroup, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Thrive Capital, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Boldstart Ventures, Third Kind Venture Capital, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this BoxGroup performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from BoxGroup is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
|60M||08 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||26 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|10M||25 May 2021||United States, Somerville|
|80M||20 May 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|4M||06 May 2021||United States, New York|
|40M||20 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|27M||16 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||15 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|21M||09 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
– Bubble is an NYC-based open-ended visual programming platform that lets people build and launch web applications without code. – Series A $100m round was led by Insight Partners with participation from existing investors SignalFire, Neo, BoxGroup, and Third Kind and notable angel investors including the founders of Datadog, Peloton, and Hootsuite. – The new investment will be used to improve the platform’s scalability to support newly-formed and scaling startups from MVP to IPO and expand educational ini... Read more
– Turquoise Health from San Diego is a healthcare price transparency and provider-payer contract negotiation platform that generates cost certainty for patients. – The company raised $5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Box Group, individual investors Henry Ward, Megan Callahan, Jonathan Bush, and NBA Champion Klay Thompson. – The investment will be used to expand operations and product development efforts. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.