In 2009 was created BoxGroup, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
This organization was formed by Adam Rothenberg, David Tisch. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Oscar Health Insurance Co., Flexport, Plaid Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the BoxGroup, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Thrive Capital, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Boldstart Ventures, Third Kind Venture Capital, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this BoxGroup performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from BoxGroup is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
|$15M||23 Nov 2022||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$4M||15 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||09 Nov 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$8M||01 Nov 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$5M||26 Oct 2022||-|
|$15M||12 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||11 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||21 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$39M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– San Francisco startup Loyal raised $27m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and included First Round Capital, Box Group, Collaborative Fund, The Longevity Fund and Lachy Groom.
– The company is building an animal pharmaceutical company that is developing therapeutics aimed at extending both lifespan and healthspan for dogs.
– Rose Technology from NYC develops a platform for companies to collect, analyze, and generate revenue from data.
– Series A $5.5m round was led by Portage Ventures with participation from BoxGroup and Sound Ventures.
– The company will use the funds to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.