Day One Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by Masha Drokova. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Public Goods, Hone, Delphia. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Personal Finance, Software.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Day One Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Day One Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Social Capital, BBG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kairos, Y Combinator, Zach Weinberg. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lucas Venture Group, Jawed Karim, Plug and Play.
Funds with similar focus
|D1 Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Digital Colony||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Forward Internet Group Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Glade Brook Capital Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Heidrick & Struggles International||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Hickory Group International||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Iowa Innovation Acceleration Fund||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Macy's||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Microbiologics||Minnesota, Saint Cloud, United States|
|Nesta Impact Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Red Fort Capital||-|
|Surge Private Equity||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|VamosVentures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Yorkshire Association of Business Angels||Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Zhejiang Chengxiang Touzi Guanli Youxiangongsi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$4M||01 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||19 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||17 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||09 Nov 2021||-|
|$12M||19 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||31 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$2M||24 Aug 2021||-|
|$3M||19 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Aug 2021||Utah, United States|
– Superplastic, a company from the creator of Ello and Kidrobot, raised $20m funding.
– The round was led by Google Ventures, Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Craft Ventures, Day One Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Kakao, LINE Friends and individual investors like Cyan Banister, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Scooter Braun.
– The company owns an animated collab house of “synthetic superstars” — characters who live on social media and pop up everywhere else through partnerships with celebrities, iconic fashion brands and gaming platforms.
– Owner.com is a free online ordering, delivery and marketing platform for independent restaurants, closed $10.7 million in seed.
– The funding was led by SaaStr Fund, with participation from Redpoint Ventures and Day One Ventures, as well as a group of individual investors including Naval Ravikant, CNBC’s The Profit host Marcus Lemonis, The Kitchen Restaurant Group’s Kimbal Musk, DoNotPay founder Joshua Browder, Figma founder Dylan Field and independent restaurant owners and customers of Owner.com.
– The company provides a free online ordering, delivery and marketing platform for independent restaurants that puts them on similar playing fields with the big guys.
– It is free for restaurants and charges customers a 5% convenience fee when they order from the website.
– The company was founded by Adam Guild, a high school dropout and a Thiel Fellow.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.