In 2009 was created Slow Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Slow Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Slow Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund was created by Dave Morin, Kevin Colleran, Sam Lessin. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Slow Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, SOSV, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redpoint, QueensBridge Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Union Square Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Airbnb, Twitter, Slack Technologies. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, SaaS.
|09 Jan 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|1000K||27 Nov 2013||United States, Berkeley|
|1M||10 Dec 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|17M||26 Jun 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|02 Nov 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|22 Apr 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|07 Jul 2015||United States, New York|
|18 Dec 2015||United States, Fishers|
|20 Apr 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Jan 2015||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.