MMC Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The fund was created by Alan Morgan, Bruce Macfarlane. The overall number of key employees were 12.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the MMC Ventures, startups are often financed by Notion, Upscale, Playfair Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Notion, Eden Ventures, Venture Founders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upscale, Venture Founders, Future Fifty.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from MMC Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This MMC Ventures works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Signal AI, MoneyExpert, CloudSense The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Health Care.
|10M||03 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|51M||18 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|19M||17 May 2021||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|10M||23 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|21M||17 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||27 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|10M||12 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||15 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|447K||30 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– Vira Health from London raised £1.5M in seed funding. – The round was led by LocalGlobe, MMC Ventures, and angel investors including Megumi Ikeda, Managing Director, Hearst Ventures, Andrea Zitna of Elvie, former Spotify executive Sofia Bendz, founder of GoCardless Matt Robinson, and Simon Lambert, former CTO, MOO.com, and Treatwell. – The company intends to use the funds to invest further in product development and to expand the team. Read more
– YuLife is a tech-driven company that transforms traditional group life insurance into a suite of wellbeing and insurance products, creating a shift in the industry towards a model that simultaneously supports members, insurers and employers. – The company raised $70m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Target Global with participation from Eurazeo and Latitude, Creandum, Notion Capital, Anthemis, MMC Ventures, and OurCrowd. – The new investment will be used to develop new products, expand its UK ... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.