MMC Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The fund was created by Alan Morgan, Bruce Macfarlane. The overall number of key employees were 12.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the MMC Ventures, startups are often financed by Notion, Upscale, Playfair Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Notion, Eden Ventures, Venture Founders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upscale, Venture Founders, Future Fifty.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from MMC Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This MMC Ventures works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Signal AI, MoneyExpert, CloudSense The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Health Care.
|$11M||18 Nov 2021||Warwick, Warwickshire, United Kingdom|
|$75M||31 Aug 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Bloom & Wild
|$41M||28 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||13 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||10 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||03 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$51M||18 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$19M||17 May 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
– Cloudsmith has raised $15m in a series A funding round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Shasta, Amaranthine, Sorenson, Leadout Capital, Frontline, MMC, and Techstart.
– The infusion brings the company’s total raised to over $17m.
– Cloudsmith’s platform aims to solve this by helping organizations distribute software without the need for local datacenters and the costs associated with them.
– Cloudsmith can also automatically scan for security vulnerabilities, helping businesses avoid introducing exploits into their software supply chains.
– Peak, a U.K.-headquartered company offering AI-powered enterprise decision support software, announced that it closed a $75 million series C.
– The tranche, which was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from MMC Ventures, Oxx, Praetura Ventures, Arete, and Octopus Ventures, brings Peak’s total raised to date $119 million.
– The growth potential of AI has become increasingly clear as companies embrace automation and analytics.
– The global AI market value is expected to reach $267 billion by 2027, according to one source, and PricewaterhouseCoopers reports that 25% of companies have adopted AI compared with 18% in 2020.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.