|$10M||02 Jun 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|$300M||11 May 2021||-|
|$19M||06 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||01 May 2021||-|
|$28M||20 Apr 2021||-|
|$7M||30 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|$133M||18 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$25M||09 Mar 2021||-|
|$4M||23 Feb 2021||Germany, Berlin|
– Superplastic, a company from the creator of Ello and Kidrobot, raised $20m funding.
– The round was led by Google Ventures, Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Craft Ventures, Day One Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Kakao, LINE Friends and individual investors like Cyan Banister, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Scooter Braun.
– The company owns an animated collab house of “synthetic superstars” — characters who live on social media and pop up everywhere else through partnerships with celebrities, iconic fashion brands and gaming platforms.
– Amberdata announced it has raised $15 Million Series A led by Citi.
– Franklin Templeton, Galaxy Digital, Rovida Kruptos Assets, and executives at GoldenTree Asset Management also participated in the capital raise.
– Amberdata will use the funds to double R&D headcount and expand go-to-market both in the United States and internationally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.