Highland Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1988. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Highland Capital Partners works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Highland Capital Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Bob Higgins, Paul Maeder. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Highland Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sigma Partners, Index Ventures, DCM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Highland Europe, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sigma Partners, Atlas Venture, Accel.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Health Care. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Auris Health, Inc., Starent Networks, Qihoo 360 Technology.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||06 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||02 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$65M||26 Jan 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$38M||16 Nov 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
Domino Data Lab
|$100M||05 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||30 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||14 Aug 2021||Santa Rosa, California, United States|
|$75M||10 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$15M||05 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Jerry, a car ownership marketplace, raised $75m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Goodwater Capital and joined by Bow Capital, Kamerra, Highland Capital Partners and Park West Asset Management.
– The company has raised $132m since its inception in 2017.
– Jerry aims to save its customers time and money on car expenses.
– Jerry launched its car insurance comparison service using artificial intelligence and machine learning in January 2019.
– Idelic, a Pittsburgh-based leader in commercial trucking analytics and driver management solutions, has raised $20m in a Series B fundraising round.
– The round was led by Highland Capital Partners.
– Additional participants in the round included previous investors Birchmere Ventures, Origin Ventures, TDF Ventures, and SaaS Venture Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.