PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– Starling Bank, a U.K.-based challenger bank, raised £272m funding.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, with Qatar Investment Authority (QIA); RPMI Railpen (Railpen), the investment manager for the £31 billion Railways Pension Scheme; and global investment firm Millennium Management also participating.
– The company has now passed 2 million accounts, with 300,000 business accounts among them.
– Gross lending has passed £2 billion, with deposits at £5.4 billion.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its lending operations in the U.K., expand into other parts of Europe and make some strategic acquisitions.