The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sojournix, Corvidia, Metacrine.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 participants. Despite the Venrock Healthcare Partners, startups are often financed by venBio Partners, Polaris Partners, Pappas Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Boxer Capital, RTW Investments LLC, RA Capital Management.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Venrock Healthcare Partners works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|Beagle||California, Goleta, United States|
|BF Holdings||Dudley, England, United Kingdom|
|China Life Private Equity Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chuangye Jieli||China, Shanghai|
|Colony Latam Partners||-|
|CWB Startup Invest||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|ESM Japan||Fukui, Fukui Prefecture, Japan|
|Henley Ventures||British Columbia, Canada, Surrey|
|Luminary Media Nusantara||-|
|North East Development Capital Fund||-|
|Novel TMT Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Olist||Brazil, Curitiba, Paraná|
|Starwood Capital Group||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Weier Chuangye Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Zambian venture capital||-|
|Zhejiang Lipin Hangye Xiehui||-|
|$100M||19 Apr 2022||Waltham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||08 Apr 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$55M||07 Apr 2022||Connecticut, United States|
|$103M||15 Dec 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||29 Nov 2021||Jingan, Shanghai, China|
|$108M||15 Jun 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$135M||11 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$125M||12 Apr 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$150M||15 Mar 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– RayzeBio, Inc. announced a $108m Series C financing led by Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners alongside new investors Perceptive Advisors, Vivo Capital, Acuta Capital Partners, Deerfield Management, and TCG X.
– Also participating were all of Rayze’s existing investors: venBio Partners, Versant Ventures, Samsara BioCapital, Redmile Group, Viking Global Investors, Cormorant Asset Management, OrbiMed, LifeSci Venture Partners, Logos Capital, Alexandria Venture Investments, and others.
– The targeted radiopharmaceuticals field represents a highly clinically validated modality that, until recently, has been underappreciated.
– With over $258m of capital raised since the company first debuted in the second half of 2020, RayzeBio has rapidly expanded its team, infrastructure, capabilities, and pipeline.
– Nuvalent is a biotechnology company creating precisely targeted therapies for clinically proven kinase targets in cancer.
– The company raised $135m in Series B funding.
– Bain Capital Life Sciences led the round and was joined by Deerfield Management, Fidelity Management and Research Company LLC, Wellington Management Company, Viking Global Investors, Janus Henderson Investors, Avoro Capital Advisors, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners, Fairmount Funds Management LLC, Driehaus Capital Management LLC, and Logos Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.