In 2007 was created Redmile Group, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Audentes Therapeutics, Foundation Medicine, Afferent Pharmaceuticals Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Redmile Group, startups are often financed by MPM Capital, Third Rock Ventures, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fidelity Management and Research Company, Samsara BioCapital, Rock Springs Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Deerfield, Wild Basin Investments, Three Leaf Ventures.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Redmile Group works on 19 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Redmile Group the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|AIMCo||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|ArpexCapital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Benson Oak Ventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Cnfol.com||China, Fuzhou, Jiangxi|
|FINANCIERE FONDS PRIVES||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Guangdong Xiaozhong Touzi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Harvest Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Hongshi Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Indigo Partners||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Lumis Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|MkII Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Natixis||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Nine Four Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|OCT||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Sumeru Equity Partners||California, Foster City, United States|
|Telluride Venture Fund||-|
|TPP Capital Advisors||Japan, Tokyo|
|VOYAGE GROUP||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Zhangjiagang Dagangcheng||China, Jiangsu, Zhangjiagang|
|$176M||19 Sep 2022||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$150M||19 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$126M||27 Jul 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$130M||08 Jul 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$205M||17 Jun 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||25 May 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||30 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||02 Mar 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$100M||16 Feb 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– Zentera Therapeutics, a Shanghai, China-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, raised $75M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by OrbiMed Advisors Asia and Tybourne Capital Management with participation from Avidity Partners, Casdin Capital, Surveyor Capital, Farallon Capital Management, Lilly Asia Ventures, Logos Capital, Perceptive Advisors, Redmile Group and Viking Global Investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of three Zentalis-discovered oncology clinical candidates as well as business development for future pipeline additions in China.
– Prime Medicine is a Cambridge MA-based biotechnology company developing gene editing technology.
– The company raised $115M in Series A funding and $200M in Series B funding.
– The Series A round was led by ARCH Venture Partners with participation from F-Prime Capital, GV, and Newpath Partners.
– The Series B included all Series A investors, plus Casdin Capital with participation from Cormorant Asset Management, Moore Strategic Ventures, Public Sector Pension Investment Board, Redmile Group and Samsara BioCapital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.