Radical Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sensibill, Acerta Analytics Solutions, RoadBotics For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Hardware, Biotechnology.
This organization was formed by Benji Sucher, Jordan Jacobs, Maks Volkovs, Tomi Poutanen. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Radical Ventures, startups are often financed by Creative Destruction Lab, Real Ventures, Wharton Alumni Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Real Ventures, Golden Ventures, iNovia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Real Ventures, Gradient Ventures, iNovia Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|7BC Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Bluebird Capital Club||-|
|GxPartners||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|LEGO Ventures||Denmark, Region of Southern Denmark, Syddanmark|
|Mega Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Panrong Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Abernathy Group||-|
|Total Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, La Défense|
|Youku||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$12M||05 Dec 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$33M||28 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||09 Nov 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$2M||25 Jul 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$2M||22 Jul 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$25M||14 Jul 2022||-|
|$30M||17 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$7M||06 Jun 2022||-|
|$10M||25 Apr 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– ZenLedger is a cryptocurrency tax software and blockchain analytics startup.
– Company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Bloccelerate VC with participation from Mark Cuban’s Radical Ventures, G1 VC, Borderless Capital, 4RC, Centrality, BIGG Digital Assets, CoinGecko, Accelerator Ventures, angel investors Jon Staenberg and Darren Lau, as well as previous investors Vestigo Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Migration Capital, Blackwater Capital, and Karl Muth.
– The company intends to use the funds to release its cryptocurrency portfolio management solution, to grow its team through new hires in marketing, enterprise sales, customer service, and software engineering, to further advance the product and customer experience.
– Covariant, a leading AI Robotics company, today announced it has raised $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by returning investor, Index Ventures, with additional participation of Amplify Partners and Radical Ventures.
– Covariant will use the funding to continue its investment in AI Robotics research and development (R&D), as well as growing its team globally, and accelerate bringing AI into the physical world.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.