This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Radical Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The VC's location is in North America, Canada. The main office of this VC is situated in Toronto.
This VC was founded by Benji Sucher, Jordan Jacobs, Maks Volkovs, Tomi Poutanen. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Hardware, Biotechnology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Canada. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Sensibill, Acerta Analytics Solutions, RoadBotics are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 4 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Radical Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Creative Destruction Lab, Real Ventures, Wharton Alumni Angels and 14 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Real Ventures, Golden Ventures, iNovia Capital and also 9 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Real Ventures, Gradient Ventures, iNovia Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: radicalventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
15.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.