In 1986 was created ARCH Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Clinton W. Bybee, Keith L. Crandell, Robert Nelsen, Steven Lazarus. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the ARCH Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Lux Capital, In-Q-Tel, Alexandria Real Estate Equities. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellcome Trust, Third Rock Ventures, Sofinnova Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellcome Trust, Versant Ventures, Lux Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Medical. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Juno Therapeutics, Receptos, GRAIL Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. When the investment is from ARCH Venture Partners the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. This ARCH Venture Partners works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|67M||19 May 2021||United States, New York|
|105M||28 Apr 2021|
|50M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|37M||07 Apr 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|32M||06 Apr 2021|
|40M||31 Mar 2021|
|400M||15 Mar 2021||United States, South San Francisco|
|125M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|135M||24 Feb 2021||United States, San Diego|
– Slingshot Biosciences closed a $23m Series A financing. – The investment was led by Northpond Ventures, with participation from ARCH Venture Partners and Anterra Capital. – The new funding will enable Slingshot to accelerate the commercialization of its synthetic cell products spanning controls, diagnostics, and adoptive cell therapies. – Adam Wieschhaus, PhD, Director at Northpond Ventures, and Corey Ritter, Senior Associate at ARCH Venture Partners, will join the Board of Directors. – Slingshot w... Read more
– Prime Medicine is a Cambridge MA-based biotechnology company developing gene editing technology. – The company raised $115M in Series A funding and $200M in Series B funding. – The Series A round was led by ARCH Venture Partners with participation from F-Prime Capital, GV, and Newpath Partners. – The Series B included all Series A investors, plus Casdin Capital with participation from Cormorant Asset Management, Moore Strategic Ventures, Public Sector Pension Investment Board, Redmile Group and Samsara B... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.