The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
The fund was created by Clemens Van Blitterswijk, Rudy Dekeyser. The overall number of key employees were 10.
Opposing the other organizations, this Life Sciences Partners works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Life Sciences Partners, startups are often financed by Kurma Partners, Idinvest Partners, VI Partners AG. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ysios Capital, Idinvest Partners, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Novartis Venture Fund, LSP BioVentures, Gimv.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Biopharma. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Santarus, Hyperion Therapeutics, Merus Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|10M||20 Jan 2016||Netherlands, Utrecht|
|20M||09 May 2018||United States, San Leandro|
|17M||21 May 2003||Italy, Milan|
|6M||22 Dec 2000||Netherlands, 's-Hertogenbosch|
|67M||31 Jul 2019||France, Écully|
|17M||29 Sep 2020||Canada, Kirkland|
|11M||23 Jun 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|7M||02 Feb 2010||Belgium, Mont-Saint-Guibert|
|01 Jan 2009||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|3M||17 Dec 2015||Switzerland, Zurich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.