In 1985 was created Invus, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Invus, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, Versant Ventures, The Column Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fidelity Management and Research Company, Polaris Partners, Redmile Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InterWest Partners, Wipro Technologies, Wing Venture Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Moderna Therapeutics, Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Gossamer Bio For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Invus works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Invus is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Besides them, we counted 18 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|1apeiron||Florida, Miami, United States|
|BBVA USA||Alabama, Birmingham, United States|
|Chinergy Capital||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|DHG Holding||Netherlands, Noord-Holland, North Holland|
|Dividend Gate Capital||-|
|Exponent Private Equity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|FISM||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Holden Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Imagine Lab Argentina||-|
|NBCi||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Okinawa Development Finance Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Seneca Partners||Haydock, St. Helens, United Kingdom|
|Shanxue Zhishang Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Smart Team Global||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Waterloo Foundation||Cardiff, United Kingdom, Wales|
|Universal Music Group||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|VECTOR INC.||Chiyoda, Japan|
|VenturEast||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Voice Punch||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|ZWC Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$150M||10 May 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$9M||06 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$175M||23 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$46M||15 Mar 2022||San Mateo, California, United States|
|$100M||27 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$140M||25 Jan 2022||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$116M||05 Jan 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$85M||21 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$83M||20 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
– Laronde is a Cambridge, Mass.-based company advancing Endless RNA™ (eRNA) – a novel, engineered form of RNA that can be programmed to express therapeutic proteins inside the body.
– The company raised $440m in Series B financing.
– The round was led by Flagship Pioneering, with participation from T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Invus, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments), Fidelity Management & Research Company, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, and Federated Hermes Kaufmann Funds, among others.
– The new investment will be used to advance the development of the company’s eRNA platform and a broad pipeline of programs across a number of therapeutic categories.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.